eklectikfish by kateepie

Monday 14 June 2010

another award :-)



Thanks to Alison over at Yarnscape/Yarn in my Pocket  for my latest award - Life is Good (really not sure I deserve any of them, but thank you muchly all the same!). OK, so some Q&A:


1. What would your perfect day consist of?
Lots of sunshine, something productive to do and the prospect of good company!

2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
Err.... pass.



3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Erm, which hobbies am I currently not working on might be easier to answer!  Currently I am dabbling in: photography, sewing hens and other lovely small things, dressmaking, patchwork, knitting, setting up loom for weaving.... never a dull moment!

4. Walking in the woods in wellies or barefoot on the beach?
Difficult choice.  I miss the sea (living as I do about as far away from the sea as you can possibly get), but I do love the dappled light you get in woods, and I can never resist photographing a pretty flower or three.

5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Only in jest.  I do love the texture of bark though.



6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket.
Growing my own, definitely.  Though my poor allotment has suffered this year (much to the disgust of my neighbours, no doubt) I have managed to grow most of our salads.

7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Boatmen, weavers, farm workers... mostly in the Lincolnshire Fens.  Which is odd in some ways, because I can't cope with the Fens for long - too much sky!

8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Chips, curry sauce, cheese and a cob generally does me nicely.

9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Wind, Fire or Water?
As a Cancerian, it would probably have to be water, though earth and fire come into it too.  Not a big fan of the wind.

10. Do you believe in fairies?
Not really...
Passing it on!Oh, dear, this bit is more difficult!  I would love to see answers from:
Jane from Snapdragon
Lizzet from The Fabric Loft
Cally from T'Katch
Annabelle at Three Red Apples

Don't worry if you don't have the time folks!

Kx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on you award!

    But, how can you not believe in fairies ;)...

    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails