eklectikfish by kateepie

Tuesday 1 June 2010

new etsy and folksy shops - flemyng design

Alongside my sewing I have always been a keen photographer, particularly of birds and flowers.  I've discovered a good online photo printing company and have opened two new shops, one on Etsy and one on Folksy, under my other name Flemyng Design which I use for cards and publishing.  The main idea is to produce vintage inspired prints using the through the viewfinder style of finishing, though there will be more conventional prints available too.


Please stop by and let me know what you think :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new venture! Spring time is clearly new beginnings time as I've just announced I'm launching my new little business too http://www.thegreengal.co.uk/2010/06/i-have-news.html
    Lots of and lots of good luck to you. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails