eklectikfish by kateepie

Thursday 15 April 2010

Branding

A long time ago I had an ebay account which I called eklectikfish - I wanted a name that was quirky and summed up the randomness of the things I was selling at the time.  Whilst casting around for a name for my folksy shop, I remembered the name and thought it might be a go-er.  Following SheDraws advice on UK Handmade about the importance of having a 'brand' I thought this might be one of the reasons why I haven't had any sales yet - the shops are just not distinctive enough at the moment.

So, here is my initial thought for a brand look.  Any feedback gratefully received, I'm still pretty new to this game!  This is sort of intended for a label... but could also be part of a banner too.

I need to redraw the fish to make it my own, but the concept will be similar.  So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails