eklectikfish by kateepie

Thursday 15 April 2010

it's the little things...: "Brown paper packages, tied up with string..."

it's the little things...: "Brown paper packages, tied up with string..."

Well my little package was well received! I hope this post will prove that the craft swap *is* genuine - I know some of you out there are convinced it is a pyramid scheme - but it will only work if people sign up (I won't get anything back until anyone I recruit has recruited someone). It was a really nice feeling to get such a positive response to my little gift, so, even if I don't get anything back I will be happy to have shared.



Kx

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly what you mean, ive managed to get 4 people but cant stretch to 6, people keep pulling out....its like they think its a con, but you only send 1 thing!! confuses me, Im glad i took part and that my item was well recieved too... ive enjoyed it, good luck Katie!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails